Tuesday, February 16, 2010

YOLO Candy





Today I visited one of my favorite stores in our area, and WOW what a surprise. I went in to YOLO Board, and visited with some of the best people ever. You never know what celebrity you might see when visiting the store. Today I saw Jeff and Mitzi Archer(owners of YOLO), Michelle(very nice employee), Kyle(the board man), and Chandler(owner of Modus Photography). I mean how often can you go into a store and see such wonderful people, and even have the owner greet you at the door with a hug...Thanks Jeff! :)

YOLO has really been fixing up their warehouse to be more retail friendly, and the transformation I saw today was just amazing! I literally felt like a kid in a candy store looking at all of the new Stand Up Paddle and Surf Boards they have in stock. Don't these pictures look awesome? Just like candy, right? They also have a fabulous line of YOLO apparel and gear to satisfy all of your needs. You better hurry up and get in there and do your shopping before Summer starts because once Summer is here you know you'll want to be on the water showing off your YOLO.

Paddle On!

No comments: